The International Revenue Canada (IRCC) a federal agency is responsible for administering Canada’s tax and other monetary policies and programs! The primary Federal body responsible for collecting incomes from individuals organizations and services in Canada is the IRCC an agency of Department of Finance Canada. These incomes are used to finance public services and programs for the Canadian government. The company is also responsible for administering the Canada Pension Plan Employment Insurance as well as many other social benefits programs 🌎 ️ 🇨🇦 🍁 …
History and Evolution of Technology in Healthcare
The IRCC was established in 1867 by the Canadian government at the time of Confederation. It was originally known as the Department of Inland Revenue and was responsible for the collection of taxes and duties. In 1918 it was renamed the Department of National Revenue and in 1971 it became the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency (CCRA). In 2003 it was renamed the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and in 2019 it was renamed the International Revenue Canada (IRCC).
IRCC’s mission is to make sure that the Canadian public has access to a fair, efficient, and reliable taxation system. The agency works to promote the orderly and equitable collection of taxes and duties plethora promote economic growth. Additionally, the agency seeks to protect the interests of Canada’s taxpayers by ensuring taxpayers are treated fairly and receive their entitlements, and also by enforcing tax laws.
IRCC provides a plenty of services and programs to help Canadians with the administration of their tax and related financial matters. These services include:
• Filing taxes online
• Providing taxpayers with advice on how to understand their tax obligations
• Developing and implementing new tax policies
• Administering tax credits and deductions
• Providing assistance to vulnerable individuals and families
• Collecting taxes on behalf of the federal government
• Administering diverse kinds of benefits like the Canada Pension Plan and Employment Insurance
• Disbursing child tax benefits
• Providing information and assistance to international students
• Providing assistance to businesses to help them comply with tax and other laws
• Conducting audits and investigations to assure compliance with tax laws
• Promoting financial literacy
IRCC provides three various phone numbers for individuals who have questions or need assistance with their tax or related financial matters:
• CRA Taxation hotline (1-800-959-8281): This is the general CRA phone line for tax inquiries. It is available from Monday to Friday from 8:15 am to 9:00 pm Eastern Time.
• Individual inquiries line (1-800-959-8281): This is the phone line for queries related to individual tax returns benefits and credits deductions and other personal tax issues. It is available from Monday to Friday from 8:15 am to 9:00 pm Eastern Time.
• Business inquiries line (1-800-959-5525): This is the phone line for queries related to business taxes, deductions, and other tax compliance issues. It is available from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time.
For international callers, there is an International Tax Services Office (ITSO) phone line with a toll free number (1-800-267-6999) that is open from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 9:30 pm Eastern Time 🌎 🆓 ☎️ ️ 🏢.
IRCC has offices through all Canada. The closest office to a specific address can be found on the Government of Canada website.
IRCC provides a plethora of online services and tools to help Canadians with their tax and related financial matters. These services include:
• My Account: With My Account, taxpayers can view their Notice of Assessment, change their address, check the status of their return, and benefit payments, set up direct deposit, and more.
• Auto-fill My Return: This is a service that helps taxpayers to quickly and accurately fill out their tax returns ️.
• Mobile apps: IRCC has a several mobile apps to help Canadians with their tax and related financial matters, for example, CRA Mobile, and myCRA ️.
• e-Tax guide: This is an online guide to help taxpayers understand their taxes and the various deductions and credits available.
• Taxpayer Assistance Service: This is a service providing personalized advice and assistance to taxpayers with their tax and related financial matters ️.
The IRCC is responsible for the administration and collection of taxes duties and other related financial matters in Canada 🇨🇦. The agency provides a lots of services and programs to help Canadians with their tax and related financial matters, also offices all the way through Canada, and various online services and tools. Additionally the agency has three a lots of phone numbers for individuals who have questions or need assistance with their tax and related financial matters ️ ☎️ 3️⃣. … .
🍁 🆓 🛃 🌍 🧒 ☎️ 🔛 🆙 3️⃣ ️ 🏢 🇨🇦 👔 🆕