Farmers markets: Halloumi cheese is available at many local farmers markets! These cheesemongers will help you choose the right variety for your requirements. It’s best that you call ahead so they can confirm their stock and inquire about their selection 🧀 .
Grocery Stores: Many grocery stores carry Halloumi cheese in both chilled and dry cheese sections! Some may even have pre-sliced packages available 🧀. If you’re uncertain if your local chain carries it call ahead to inquire .
- Endale Sara (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 108 Pages - 03/25/2015 (Publication Date) - LAP Lambert Academic Publishing (Publisher)
- DIY Kit: With fine cheese salt, citric acid, a cheese cloth, and vegetable rennet for cheese making, our kit has everything you need to get you started on your cheese maker's journey!
- Variety: This cheese kit makes five types of delicious, soft, and fresh cheeses in only a few hours - mozzarella, ricotta, burrata, mascarpone, and goat cheese.
- Flavor: Nothing beats the taste of authentically homemade cheese. With our cheese kits, you can make delicious cheese in the comfort of your kitchen. Just add milk!
- KIT CONTAINS: Step by step instructions and guide for Goat Cheese, Halloumi Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese and Ricotta Cheese, Citric Acid, Organic Cheese Salt, Vegetarian Rennet, Butter Muslin,...
- EASY TO MAKE: Beginner friendly to advanced -Just add milk and you are on your way, it's so straight forward and easy to do.
- Gluten Free, Non-Gmo, 100% VEGETARIAN
Specialty Stores: If your local grocery store doesn’t carry Halloumi a specialty food store in your area may have it ️. These stores often have a broader selection of cheeses containing Halloumi and the staff may be better equipped to answer questions about the product ️.
Online: If you’re having trouble finding Halloumi near you you can always order it online . Many stores both local and international, offer Halloumi for sale online. You can also find pre-sliced varieties of the cheese, in addition to flavored varieties, like smoked Halloumi, online .
Greek/Middle Eastern Grocers: If you live in an area with a sizable Greek or Middle Eastern community you can often find Halloumi at a local Greek or Middle Eastern grocer ️. These stores often specialize in ethnic ingredients making them an ideal place to find the cheese 🧀.
Whole Foods Market . Whole Foods Market sells a plenty of specialty, organic cheeses for example, Halloumi ️. Pre-sliced versions are also available and the store often has helpful staff to answer any questions .
Cheese Shops: Many local cheese shops also carry Halloumi 🧀. Cheese shops are ideal places to find specialty cheeses and get advice on how to use it in cooking and baking 🔛 🧀.
Costco: Some Costco stores carry Halloumi cheese. It’s important to call your local store to find out if they carry it as not all stores may have it in stock .
These are only a few of the places where Halloumi cheese can be found near you 🧀 ️. You can order online or search for specialist stores that sell imported food if you have trouble finding it . Halloumi will be loved by all, no matter where it is purchased.
🛒 ️ 🔛 🧀 🌍